Sunday, November 12, 2017

Perfect gifts and stocking stuffers for the bibliophile on your list


The wealth of book - themed gifts out there this year is.....
I think, unquantifiable.......
Whittling the best  picks for the book lovers in your life
has been fun and full of fancy.
Basically, everything in this guide is on my list!
From socks to journals
to mugs and throws, here's a comprehensive list of
 The Best Gifts for the Bibiolphile in Your life! 

I Read Past My Bedtime pillow cover
I love this throw pillow which comes in a variety of
colors and designs! If you click over, you'll see the full selection
including this pretty lime green gem as well.

...and if you fancy that throw, you might enjoy 
this unique  Just one more chapter ~~~

Product Details
                                    
Most avid readers I know, myself included, 
enjoy journalling  their thoughts as they read.
Product Details
Sometimes, I even feel compelled to record thoughts, questions,
beautiful language from my current book. You too?
I've found a few adorable places for your book lover gift
recipients to do just this!
They are each hard covered, lined, 100 pages.
Love the one with the old fashioned typewriter and 
card catalog the best, I think!
and this, perhaps, for the young book lover?

Okay ....... wait until you see the BOOK SOCKS I scoped out, you guys!
Image result for photo of socks with books on them
How adorable! I definitely want these card catalog gems!!
out of print socks
How about these card catalog socks!?? 
In yellow and inblue 
And for those curious about  the best books 
thought to be too scandalous or subversive to read?
Product Details
The clever banned books mug!
Check out my gift guide for the coffee lover in your life
to pick up some java for the gift recipient too? 
Mark a page, a line, a quote with these smart Book darts!
bkr02-book-darts


For the young Jedi readers in your family or on your list~~~
can you imagine their delight when they see 
Star Wars Little Golden Books
under the tree??


Here's a trio of lovely gifties.......
The  adorable bookshelf pencil pouch Kate Spade brand,

and these
Beautique Round Metal Pencil Sharpener
kate spade new york Pencil Pouch - Bella Bookshelf
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils - 24ct,
                                       



Eat Sleep Read by Artist Ginger Oliphant 9"x12" Solid Wood Sign Art

. Eat Sleep Read plaque...wooden 9" by 12" sign!

Love it, don't you? 



Hey, don't miss my recent  7 great books to give this holiday season  and gift guide for the coffee lover in your life!  Everything from Starbucks gift baskets to unique treats for the coffee and dog owners on your list! Must - visit lists!
And how about a sweet deal for you!?
If you take this survey by SCJohnson, 
you'll be rewarded with specials, updates, info!
Click here to take the Thanksgathering survey~~
When families, gather, things get messy and
 Test your Thanksgiving knowledge with our trivia,
 turk-ify your family 
and get a $5 Mastercard when you upload a receipt for 
#SC Johnson products. 
5 winners every day up until 11/30/2017 

will be selected to win a year’s worth of #SC Johnson products!!
Now that's even more  for which to be thankful!
This is a #sponsored #ad through #SCJ 
Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....



If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!

Until next time,


~Chris



BTW, I'm offering photo services and customized
photo packages for your blog or business!
< Subscribers receive a deep discount! > 

4 comments:

  1. Love the pillows! Need to get one for my 8 year old - this is our biggest bedtime battle with her! Visiting from Dishing It Digging It party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas, I am loving the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pillows are really cool. I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved just about every one. Great choices

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.