Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Channeling MJ? #WW





Note the cool spats...pretty cool, huh? 
Yup, he's a huge MJ fan. Huge.
He even has the entire Smooth Criminal number down....
it took a few hundred tries, but he did it!
These were taken the night of the 8th grade semi formal,
which had a "roaring 2os" theme....
(Personally, I had a blast being on the decorating committee!!)


Happy to link at Create with Joy  and Claire Justine for WW!

...Photos  snapped with this amazing camera, which
my boys gifted me for Mother's Day a few years ago~~


By the way, any chance you're
 interested in boosting your photography skills?
Click on over to this post for details.
The deal ends tonight though...so don't wait, okay? 
While you're here......
have you visited my HUGE bargain book sale??
I've over a hundred titles---all subject areas, all grade levels
from prek through high school.
After 13 years homechooling and 14 years as a classroom teacher, 
I have MANY many titles to offer~ 
the classics, ecology, geology, American history, 
music, art, picture books...you name it.
More titles are being added continuously...!!

Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....


If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!


Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome young man and I hope he had a wonderful time. I liked his outfit and would love attending that type of part. As I wish I had been born back than as it looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, me too! I love the 20s. Though I'm sure we've romanticized the decade.....living through it was likely not as romantic as we would think!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.