Thursday, May 11, 2017

Dyslexia Myths: My Article at the Southeast Homeschool Expo


You know that I'm passionate about dyslexia awareness. 
To that end, I'm honored to share with you the first of
several of my articles on homeschooling and dyslexia at the


Enjoy........

If you or someone you love has the gift of dyslexia, you’re aware that these highly accomplished individuals think, learn and process information differently than non-dyslexics.
So too, did Michael Faraday, Pierre Curie,  Pablo Picasso, General George Patton and many many more in a  diversity of fields.
It’s key, of course, that kids who’ve been diagnosed with dyslexia realize this as they struggle through day to day tasks that those of us non-dyslexics take for granted.
As the Mom of a very bright, articulate, literate, artistic, theatrical kid who thinks sooooo far out of the box,
I have found that many many people are still plagued by myths. And sadly, that there is still an extreme stigma attached to dyslexia. He faces it among his peers and even among family members.
What are some of the signs associated with dyslexia? Read the rest here......... 
Published at the Southeast Homeschool Expo website.
                            Thank you to my friend, Misty, for offering this opportunity!  
                                                        Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers
Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook or Bloglovinas well.....

Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers
This post may include amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.