Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Pansy Perfection < #ww #atozbloggingchallenge >

I know, I know, yup, here I am,  resorting to cheesy alliteration and 
Wordless Wednesday to attack some of these 26 
A to Z Blogging Challenge days this month......!
I admit it.
But really, these are among my favorite Spring flowers and
they're profuse and plentiful (  😉  more ppppppp's!)
around our yard!


What's more, the purple-ish hues are just captivating, I think.....



I snapped these with this camera.....

....it's a rare day that I don't capture something:
a moment, a family member, something popping up in the garden......
And my Nikon is perfect!

and speaking of  <<P >> you did know that Pretty Little Liars is BACK, right?
Now, put down the tomatoes.
Every one of us has her mindless escapes and this is mine.
Despite the flimsy acting and chintzy plot lines, I've been 
hooked since that first text from that manipulative, conniving "A" 
back in summer of 2010.
Yes, seven years, my friends.
So, I'm psyched to head on over to Rosewood and get the scoop!
Happy to join in the 2017 A to Z challenge!

P is for~~ Pansy Perfection!
( and PLL! ) 


.....and the awesome WW linky at Create with Joy!

And here are all of the 2016 A to Z  Blog Challenge posts~~ ~

Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers

Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....

Image result for new york city themed blog post dividers
This post contains amazon affiliate links....
If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!

Until next time,

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.